Last 2 posts have been pastas, so I guess I have to post something different..
Okay, chinese food this time. This is called Honey Pork with Tofu Skin. This is actually an accidental recipe that I made, since I figured that I have just bought some pork, tofu skin and... honey.
Therefore, I started browsing recipes on what I could do with the honey, and I ended up with this famous Chinese recipe! However, the original recipe does not include tofu skins. It was just my initiative to put it in, so if you guys don't like tofu skins, feel free to skip them.
And again, the picture is not in a good quality.. Did not have time to grab my camera since bf was already too hungry...
- 3 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 chicken breast/pork
- dried tofu skins (put it in hot water for about 15mins until they're all soaked wet, drained the water then)
- Whisk together honey, soy sauce and garlic
- Coat the meat with the sauce
- Leave it in the refrigerator for about 30mins-1hr
- Cook the meat over medium heat until half cooked
- Stir in and cook the wet Tofu skins w/ the meat until all of them are well cooked (don't forget to taste while cooking)